Employment: Operations Assistant & Client Success
Thank you for your interest - this position has been filled and we're no-longer looking for new applicants.
Diversified Media Data Services, LLC (DMDS) is currently hiring for an Operations Assistant & Client Success position. This role is a great opportunity to join a growing company in an entry-level capacity that will quickly become a rewarding career with a small business.
Day-to-day work will be 80%+ remote/work from home, however an ideal candidate should be within a 1-2 hour drive to the Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN area.
- Administrative assistant functions including schedule planning and management, documentation, maintaining electronic filing, correspondence with the DMDS team, our clients, partners and vendors as-needed
- Escalation point that works closely with our Tier I support provider to relay and follow up on client requests and other priority items
- Reviewing automated notifications and reports from various internal applications to ensure systems are functioning normally, escalating potential problems to our technical team
- Occasional (<10%) on-site work to complete tasks, drop-off items and equipment, provide "smart hands" assistance in emergency situations (for example - investigating a power outage)
- Additional responsibilities as the position and compensation grow, including involvement with paying vendors, bookkeeping and project planning
- Some experience with Microsoft Office or similar applications
- Experience using an office telephone system and basic functions such as transferring calls
- Experience with calendar and/or time tracking software is preferred, this could include Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, Google Calendar etc
- Friendly and helpful attitude - this role will require regular correspondence by phone and email with our clients, partners and vendors
- High-speed internet service such as Cable, Fiber or DSL that can support the ability to work from home effectively (cellular phone 'hotspot', satellite or wireless internet services are insufficient)
- Ability to learn quickly, take notes during training and meetings, proactive engagement is very important
- Can work remotely with little supervision - candidates should have a home office or dedicated workspace free of interruptions with enough space to accommodate a dedicated computer for work, desk phone etc
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Punctual with availability during normal business hours, ability to work 30-40 hours per week
- Willing to occasionally work after-hours and/or weekends for specific projects and needs scheduled in advance
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs, sit for long periods, walking and standing as required to effectively complete tasks
- Valid Minnesota Driver's License and reliable transportation for occasional on-site work
Benefits & Compensation
- 80%+ remote/work from home position - all equipment and supplies will be provided by DMDS (computer, desk phone, cell phone, office supplies)
- Additional compensation to cover cost of high-speed internet service
- Competitive starting pay with opportunities for advancement
- 1 week (40 hours) paid time off (PTO) upon starting in addition to paid holidays (Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Columbus Day)
- Flexible schedule within 7:00am and 7:00pm Monday-Friday
- Health insurance and retirement benefits are not currently offered
Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversified Media Data Services, LLC (DMDS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DMDS does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.